Outdoor Kitchen Design Ideas– Wildwood Design Services
Bring The Indoors, Outdoors
The wildwood design department is staffed with experts who provide full-service planning and implementation of commercial and residential kitchen systems. Our designers will maximize efficiency and productivity by creating a functional and high performance kitchen layout, increasing your return on investment.
The Design Experts Since 2002
Wildwoods vast experience means we have lots of outdoor kitchen design ideas Wildwood’s design services utilize Auto Cad software which will offer to our client the highest level of accuracy and allow for the most realistic renderings available. Our typical designs feature a wide array of design amenities such as Pizza ovens, Parrilla BBQs, Counters, sinks, refrigerators, wet bars, beverage dispensers, wood storage, seating areas, shade structures, and more.
Our backyard kitchen design ideas incorporate various options of finishes to give the client a preview of the look and feel for the space prior to construction. This assures a beautiful, well designed outdoor kitchen for the home or the restaurant!
Photo-realistic 3d kitchen design renderings enable you to see & feel how your layout will look before you build it.
From these detailed design drawings, contractors can easily prepare construction budgets. Here are some ideas for outdoor kitchens in our gallery.
Backyard Kitchen Design Ideas
– a thoughtful, ergonomic kitchen design that considers the placement of the oven, BBQ, or Fireplace, food prep areas, refrigerator, beverage dispensers ( ideal for dispensing large amounts of a particular beverage), sink, wood/cookware storage, oven tool storage and ash/trash disposal
– a thoughtful, ergonomic kitchen design that considers the placement of the oven, BBQ, or Fireplace, food prep areas, refrigerator, beverage dispensers ( ideal for dispensing large amounts of a particular beverage), sink, wood/cookware storage, oven tool storage and ash/trash disposal Features of our design:
– sunshade and lighting scheme
– incorporation of green-scaping to promote farm to table lifestyle
– consideration of sustainable systems such as greywater collection and solar-powered equipment.
Having a kitchen designed is as simple as calling a consultant at Wildwood
Our design modification service allows you to modify any of our kitchens plans to suit your family’s specific needs. Plan modification is fast, easy, & cost-effective, and will allow you to create your dream kitchen.